Main Force Patrol Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Application - (Sane). [Failed to launch]

+2
Ekrem
Vartear
6 posters

Go down

New Member Application - (Sane). [Failed to launch] Empty New Member Application - (Sane). [Failed to launch]

Post by Vartear 24th January 2015, 6:24 am

[First Name]: Taylan

[Age]: 16 (Turning 17 in March)

[In-Game Callsign]: Sane

[What Country, State and City are you located in]: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne

[How did you find out about the MFP clan?]:My friend 'Kebab' introduced me to you guys and he said "Apply with me!", so I did.

[Who is your MFP member sponsor/s (if any)]: N/A (sadly)

[Have you been in any other gaming clans/guilds, if so who and for what games]: Well, i've been in a couple Counter Strike:Global Offensive Competitive Clans such as: Dez.pro, AtG, FsB and a couple others not very well known, I'm a Master Guardian 1. I'm also in a PVP WoW guild who takes them self very seriously and such.

[What PC games are you currently playing on a regular basis]: CS:GO, DayZ, LoL and WoW.

[Why did you select to the join MFP clan]: It seems very professional and well organized and I just want to meet some new friends and have some fun.  Laughing

[Are you prepared to follow the clans membership Code Of Conduct and Forum Usage Policy]: Yes, I agree.

[Are you prepared/able to join in using the clans Teamspeak channel for in game usage]: Indeed
Jumpa Jumpa Jumpa Jumpa Jumpa Jumpa Jumpa Jumpa Jumpa Jumpa Jumpa Jumpa JumpaJumpa Jumpa Jumpa

Last edited by Vartear on 24th January 2015, 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Vartear
Vartear

Number of posts : 3
Gaming Tag : Sane

Back to top Go down

New Member Application - (Sane). [Failed to launch] Empty Re: New Member Application - (Sane). [Failed to launch]

Post by Ekrem 24th January 2015, 6:33 am

Hope we get accepted at the same time! Good luck fam.
Ekrem
Ekrem

Gaming Tag : Kebab

Back to top Go down

New Member Application - (Sane). [Failed to launch] Empty Re: New Member Application - (Sane). [Failed to launch]

Post by Sashbags 24th January 2015, 8:39 pm

Welcome
Sashbags
Sashbags
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 790
Gaming Tag : [mfp] Sashbags

Back to top Go down

Post by DjPTTR 25th January 2015, 2:21 am

Sane wrote:Well, i've been in a couple Counter Strike:Global Offensive Competitive Clans such as: Dez.pro, AtG, FsB and a couple others not very well known, I'm a Master Guardian 1. I'm also in a PVP WoW guild who takes them self very seriously and such

Already liking the sound of that, i myself play CsGo and well have an inventory like no other, and are into my CSGO bets, i've heard of Dez.pro, good guys, tough gameplay tho, very tactical, i am ranked Silver 3 but are Gn2 on my Alt account

Good luck
DjPTTR
DjPTTR
Warrant Officer Class 1
Warrant Officer Class 1

Number of posts : 554
Gaming Tag : DjPTTR

Back to top Go down

Post by Vartear 25th January 2015, 2:43 am

Thanks for the feedback guys! Hopefully I get accepted.
Vartear
Vartear

Gaming Tag : Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Graphic 25th January 2015, 3:40 am

Hi Vartear, glad you found us.. I haven't seen Admins on
lately, working holidays, etc...
The teamspeak server has been down as well which wouldn't
help with the clan acceptance process either. Sit tight and one
of our Admins will be on soon
Graphic
Graphic
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 1034
Gaming Tag : =mfp= graphic

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvabakrev 25th January 2015, 5:21 am

Thanks for the app Vartear/Sane , jump on our teamspeak when you can and say hello and you can progress from there.

Server address/port: ts36.gameservers.com:9392
Password: thrash

In the meantime please take time to read this thread: http://www.mfpclan.com/t17-main-force-patrol-code-of-conduct-revised-03-01-2013. Our requirements for new recruits are here: http://www.mfpclan.com/t4-requirements-for-new-recruits
Silvabakrev
Silvabakrev
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 3573
Gaming Tag : =mfp= Rev

http://www.mfpclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvabakrev 18th February 2015, 1:43 pm

Failed to launch app closed
Silvabakrev
Silvabakrev
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 3573
Gaming Tag : =mfp= Rev

http://www.mfpclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down