Main Force Patrol Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Application - Apollo [Failed to launch]

+7
Dux
Sashbags
Graphic
loony
skorzney
Silvabakrev
Apollo
11 posters

Go down

New Member Application - Apollo [Failed to launch] Empty New Member Application - Apollo [Failed to launch]

Post by Apollo 11th January 2015, 8:22 am

[First Name]: Kosta

[Age]: 21

[In-Game Callsign]: Apollo or ApolloEmu

[What Country, State and City are you located in]: Australia, SA, Adelaide

[How did you find out about the mfp clan?]: I Googled around, looking for Australian based Arma realism/tactical units. After finding a few and reading about a number of different ones, I decided on MFP.

[Who is your MFP member sponsor/s (if any)]: N/A

[Have you been in any other gaming clans/guilds, if so who and for what games]: I've been in many clans throughout and gaming career. I can't recall them all, unfortunately. I was part of a Counter-Strike 1.6 gaming network called NGN (NuSkope Gaming Network) for 4 years as the 2IC admin. We operated a number of busy servers.

[What PC games are you currently playing on a regular basis]: DayZ mod (incl. Epoch & Overwatch), Arma II, BF:BC2, COD: AW, Titanfall, and DayZ SA.

[Why did you select to the join MFP clan]: After viewing a number of other clan/realism unit websites, I found that MFP was the one most suited to me. I had a read through the 'About Us' and various forum posts and saw that people were quite friendly. After I had a look through the roster, the unit structure, the ranking system, and the code of conduct, I was quite impressed and decided that MFP was for me.

[Are you prepared to follow the clans membership Code Of Conduct and Forum Usage Policy]: Yes, absolutely. As a former gaming network admin I am well aware of clan, server, and membership rules and am an advocate for sensible, but still fun, behavior in-game and out.

[Are you prepared/able to join in using the clans Teamspeak channel for in game usage]: Yes. I already have TS installed as I frequently use it for gaming.

About Me: Hi everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read through my application. As you'll see, I'm located in Adelaide where it rains during Summer while half the state is on fire. I haven't been part of an organized gaming group in some time due to studies and work. I'm currently working part-time in a customer service/IT support role and also commencing further studies in Digital Media Technologies. My past studies include both IT network administration and film production.

I'm friendly and pretty easy to get along with. I like playing in groups of people and am definitely keen for a DayZ session with others any time.

Once again, thank you.

- Apollo
Apollo
Apollo
Prospect

Number of posts : 2
Gaming Tag : Apollo

Back to top Go down

New Member Application - Apollo [Failed to launch] Empty Re: New Member Application - Apollo [Failed to launch]

Post by Silvabakrev 11th January 2015, 8:29 am

Thanks for the app Apollo, jump on our teamspeak when you can and say hello and you can progress from there.

Server address/port: ts36.gameservers.com:9392
Password: thrash

In the meantime please take time to read this thread: http://www.mfpclan.com/t17-main-force-patrol-code-of-conduct-revised-03-01-2013. Our requirements for new recruits are here: http://www.mfpclan.com/t4-requirements-for-new-recruits
Silvabakrev
Silvabakrev
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 3573
Gaming Tag : =mfp= Rev

http://www.mfpclan.com

Back to top Go down

New Member Application - Apollo [Failed to launch] Empty Re: New Member Application - Apollo [Failed to launch]

Post by Apollo 11th January 2015, 11:55 am

Hi Silvabakrev,

Thank you for the information provided. I've given it a good read and understand the code of conduct.

I'll jump onto TS tomorrow afternoon as I have work in the morning Smile
Apollo
Apollo
Prospect

Number of posts : 2
Gaming Tag : Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by skorzney 11th January 2015, 9:49 pm

Welcome apollo

skorzney
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 307
Gaming Tag : skorzney

Back to top Go down

Post by loony 12th January 2015, 6:20 am

[Prospect Stage completed, Loony]

Interview done by myself, sorry again for confusing you for apok Embarassed lol
Some basic permissions are set up, Any questions.. dont hesitate to ask Smile

loony
loony
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 1668
Gaming Tag : theloony

Back to top Go down

Post by Graphic 12th January 2015, 6:57 am

congrats Apollo and welcome, hope to catch you in game play soon Smile
Graphic
Graphic
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 1034
Gaming Tag : =mfp= graphic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sashbags 12th January 2015, 8:12 am

Congrats and welcome
Sashbags
Sashbags
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 790
Gaming Tag : [mfp] Sashbags

Back to top Go down

Post by Dux 12th January 2015, 9:14 am

Welcome mate
Dux
Dux
Warrant Officer Class 1
Warrant Officer Class 1

Number of posts : 450
Gaming Tag : Dux

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvabakrev 12th January 2015, 1:02 pm

You have been added to our 'Prospect' group Apollo, which should give you access to all of our members Team Speak channels, just keep jumping on TS when you are gaming and get to know some of the troops, your application will progress from there.
Silvabakrev
Silvabakrev
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Spriggamortis 12th January 2015, 1:24 pm

Welcome
Spriggamortis
Spriggamortis
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2453
Gaming Tag : Spriggamortis

Back to top Go down

Post by rain401 12th January 2015, 10:14 pm

Welcome mate
rain401
rain401
Major
Major

Number of posts : 1170
Gaming Tag : [mfp] Rain401

Back to top Go down

Post by sickboy_ktb 14th January 2015, 10:20 am

Welcome, catch you for a game soon
sickboy_ktb
sickboy_ktb
Major
Major

Number of posts : 875
Gaming Tag : sickboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf 16th January 2015, 3:03 am

Welcome nice one

Lone Wolf
Clan RSM
Clan RSM

Number of posts : 195
Gaming Tag : =mfp= Lone Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvabakrev 18th February 2015, 1:29 pm

Application marked Failed to launch, welcome to re-apply
Silvabakrev
Silvabakrev
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down