Main Force Patrol Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for instertion into the MPF Plattoon [Declined]

3 posters

Go down

Request for instertion into the MPF Plattoon [Declined] Empty Request for instertion into the MPF Plattoon [Declined]

Post by UtopianMatt 3rd January 2014, 3:42 am

[First Name]: Matthew

[Age]: 15

[In-Game Callsign]: UtopianMatt

[What State (Country) are you located in]: New York State , United States of America

[Who is your MFP member sponsor/s (if any)]: Steely  , Graphic

[Have you been in any other gaming clans/guilds, if so who and for what games]: Yes, UTFO /Battlefield 3 ClN /COD Ghosts

[Why did you select to join the MFP clan]: I wanted to find a not a group but a Family for gaming , a agroup that will support me so, I can support it back . I also would like a way to meet better played and sharpen my skills with the best .

[Are you prepared to follow the clans membership Code Of Conduct and Forum Usage Policy]: Yes

[Are you prepared/able to join in using the clans Teamspeak channel for in game usage]: Yes
UtopianMatt
UtopianMatt

Number of posts : 10
Gaming Tag : UtopianMatt

Back to top Go down

Request for instertion into the MPF Plattoon [Declined] Empty Re: Request for instertion into the MPF Plattoon [Declined]

Post by rain401 3rd January 2014, 4:03 am

Hey Matt
good to hear from you again.
im pretty sure the clan captains will wanna discuss this and also have a chat to you about the application.
i myself will be on in about 4 hours and if you are on i will talk to you than.
goodluck
rain401
rain401
Major
Major

Number of posts : 1170
Gaming Tag : [mfp] Rain401

Back to top Go down

Request for instertion into the MPF Plattoon [Declined] Empty Re: Request for instertion into the MPF Plattoon [Declined]

Post by Silvabakrev 4th January 2014, 10:54 am

Hi Matt, thanks for your interest, however we haven't really changed our policy on being an Aussie clan. We did invite Tim-from USA to apply to join our ranks recently but that is a rarity.
You are welcome to jump on our TS and run with us on the SA where our troops jump in your channel, who knows maybe you might get a join invite in the future as well? Wink
Silvabakrev
Silvabakrev
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 3573
Gaming Tag : =mfp= Rev

http://www.mfpclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvabakrev 6th January 2014, 1:28 pm

At this stage this application to join the mfp is declined, it may be re-opened in the future pending a rare international-member 'invite' to apply to join.
Silvabakrev
Silvabakrev
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 3573
Gaming Tag : =mfp= Rev

http://www.mfpclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down