Main Force Patrol Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Application - Kebab (Ekrem) [Failed to launch]

+3
Sashbags
Vartear
Ekrem
7 posters

Go down

New Member Application - Kebab (Ekrem) [Failed to launch] Empty New Member Application - Kebab (Ekrem) [Failed to launch]

Post by Ekrem 24th January 2015, 6:07 am

Kebab's Member Application!
Huey Huey Huey

[First Name]: Ekrem

[Age]: 17

[In-Game Callsign]: Kebab

[What Country, State and City are you located in]: Australia, VICTORIA, Melbourne

[How did you find out about the mfp clan?]: I remember hearing about it aaaageeess ago, can't remember where from though. I then searched on Google to find this familiar, beautiful and nostalgic forum.

[Who is your MFP member sponsor/s (if any)]: none

[Have you been in any other gaming clans/guilds, if so who and for what games]: I have, not very successful ones though, they always lasted a couple of weeks and died off.

[What PC games are you currently playing on a regular basis]: DayZ, League of Legends. (I am going to build a new computer soon, I will be playing much more games once I finish it.)

[Why did you select to the join MFP clan]: It looks quite professional, I last came on to the website around 2 years ago and it is still up to this day. I am sick of playing alone in games, I want some friends to play my games with.

[Are you prepared to follow the clans membership Code Of Conduct and Forum Usage Policy]: Yes, definitely.

[Are you prepared/able to join in using the clans Teamspeak channel for in game usage]: Yes!
Ekrem
Ekrem

Number of posts : 3
Gaming Tag : Kebab

Back to top Go down

New Member Application - Kebab (Ekrem) [Failed to launch] Empty Re: New Member Application - Kebab (Ekrem) [Failed to launch]

Post by Vartear 24th January 2015, 6:32 am

Hey man, hopefully we both get accepted, good luck!
Vartear
Vartear

Gaming Tag : Sane

Back to top Go down

New Member Application - Kebab (Ekrem) [Failed to launch] Empty Re: New Member Application - Kebab (Ekrem) [Failed to launch]

Post by Ekrem 24th January 2015, 6:32 am

Fanks bruv! GL to you too!
Ekrem
Ekrem

Gaming Tag : Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sashbags 24th January 2015, 8:38 pm

Welcome
Sashbags
Sashbags
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 790
Gaming Tag : [mfp] Sashbags

Back to top Go down

Post by DjPTTR 25th January 2015, 2:16 am

Welcome to the Forums Good Luck Salute
DjPTTR
DjPTTR
Warrant Officer Class 1
Warrant Officer Class 1

Number of posts : 554
Gaming Tag : DjPTTR

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvabakrev 25th January 2015, 5:21 am

Thanks for the app Ekrem , jump on our teamspeak when you can and say hello and you can progress from there.

Server address/port: ts36.gameservers.com:9392
Password: thrash

In the meantime please take time to read this thread: http://www.mfpclan.com/t17-main-force-patrol-code-of-conduct-revised-03-01-2013. Our requirements for new recruits are here: http://www.mfpclan.com/t4-requirements-for-new-recruits
Silvabakrev
Silvabakrev
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 3573
Gaming Tag : =mfp= Rev

http://www.mfpclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dux 26th January 2015, 1:23 am

Welcome mate
Dux
Dux
Warrant Officer Class 1
Warrant Officer Class 1

Number of posts : 450
Gaming Tag : Dux

Back to top Go down

Post by skorzney 26th January 2015, 1:24 am

Welcome

skorzney
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 307
Gaming Tag : skorzney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvabakrev 18th February 2015, 1:42 pm

Failed to launch app closed
Silvabakrev
Silvabakrev
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 3573
Gaming Tag : =mfp= Rev

http://www.mfpclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down